| || |
Tired? Tired? Tired?
You may be Iron Deficient!
Perhaps we are one of many suffering from iron deficiency – the
single most prevalent nutrient deficiency worldwide. In fact, iron
deficiency is the leading cause of fatigue among women between
the time of menstruation and menopause (it is estimated that up
to 26% of reproductive aged women are iron deficient). Adolescents
and women of childbearing age need to regularly replace the iron
that is eliminated through monthly blood loss.
Why do so many of us constantly feel tired or fatigued?
Demand during pregnancy also increases as iron is needed for
proper placenta development and prevention of pre-term and low
birth weight babies. In children and teenagers, a lack of iron is
common due to poor eating habits, stress and growth spurts, and
could influence behavior, learning ability and overall health. Endurance athletes and those who exercise regularly lose iron through sweat and the digestive tract, putting them at risk for deficiency and decreased stamina.
The Signs & Symptoms of Iron Deficiency Include:
- Fatigue & Weakness
- Pale Skin
- Dark Circles Under the Eyes
- Brittle Hair & Nails
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Palpitations
- Decreased Ability to Exercise
- Poor Concentration
- Rapid Pulse
- Susceptibility to Infections
- Dizziness or Faintness
- Cold Extremities
Although it is readily found in nature, iron is poorly absorbed and Floradix Iron & Herbs is specially designed to support healthy iron levels due to its maximum absorption ability.
- Ideal for Vegan & Vegetarians
- A safe, low dose, organic liquid iron supplement
- Contains highly soluble iron gluconate as well as herbal extracts, whole food concentrates and co-factors vitamins B and C
Fast, easy assimilation
- Free of additives, alcohol, preservatives, GMO, gluten and lactose
- Certified Kosher
- Packaged in environmentally-friendly glass bottles
- Gentle on the digestive tract and non-constipating
- Recommended by naturopaths and midwives
- Today Floradix Iron & Herbs is the best-selling natural liquid iron supplement in North America
- Floradix Iron & Herbs has been clinically proven to effectively normalize low iron levels
- Helps renew vitality
- Each 20 ml serving satisfies the RDA for women of childbearing age
- Beneficial for assisting in proper fetal development
- Promotes the formation of healthy red blood cells
- Beneficial for pregnant and lactating women, athletes, the elderly and vegetarians or vegans
Adults (12 and over): Take two teaspoons of Floradix® Iron + Herbs or Floravital® (half of measuring cap), twice daily before meals.
Children (4 – 11 years old): Take two teaspoons (half of measuring cap), once daily before a meal.
Each dose contains 10 mg of elemental iron from 87 mg of ferrous gluconate. This form of iron, being chelated with an organic acid, has a higher absorption rate than most other forms of iron.
Shake bottle well before using. Take before meals. Refrigerate after opening. This product must be used within 4 weeks of opening.
Pear Juice*, water grape juice*, black currant juice, honey, orange juice*, blackberry juice*, cherry juice*, red beet juice*, assorbic acid (as antioxidant) and natural flavor. *from concentrate
CAUTIONS/CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not drink from the bottle! Iron supplements are contraindicated in persons suffering from infections.
Iron can be fatal to children if taken in an overdose. Keep all iron supplement products safely out of reach of children.
Floradix® Iron + Herbs and Floravital® contain no dairy, lactose, alcohol, or GMO ingredients.
View All Flora (Udo's Choice)
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Minerals > Iron