A La Maison Bar Soap Oat Milk Description
- Traditional French Milled
- Ultra Moisturizing
- With Shea Butter and Argan Oil
- For Hand and Body
What makes A LA MAISON ("Just like Home" in French) so uniquely different from other bar soaps?
The traditional recipe dates back to 1828 in France when Marseille soap masters developed the famous French milled process, resulting into a rich, smooth, lathering, softer bar soap.
- Real Soap not a Detergent
- 100% Vegetable Based
- Natural Colors
- Made with Shea Butter & Argan Oils
- Less Acidic than Castille Soap
- No SLS, Phthalates or Parabens
- Long Lasting & Lathering
- Cruelty Free, Biodegradable
Palm and/or Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter, Argan Oil, Natural Mineral Pigments and/or Clay, Natural Fragrance with Plant Extracts and/or Essential Oils.
View All A La Maison
View All Beauty & Personal Care > Bath & Body > Bar Soap