A La Maison French Liquid Soap Fresh Sea Salt Description
What makes our A LA MAISON (“Just like Home” in French) so uniquely different from other liquid soaps? Our traditional recipe dates back to 1828 in France when Marseille soap masters developed the famous French milled process. A slow cooking and purifying process which transforms 100% natural vegetable oils into glycerin rich. Smooth, lathering soaps. Softer to the skin than other liquid soaps also known as detergents.
- Traditional Triple Milled French process
- Real Soap not a Detergent
- 100% Vegetable Based
- Palm Oil Free
- Natural Colors and fragances
- Imported from France
- Made with Olive Oil and Argan Oils
- Less Acidic than Castille Soap
- No SLS, Phthalates or Parabens
- Sustainability and Biodiversity
- Save the Orangutans and the Rainforest
filtered water, coconut and olive oil, vegetable glycerin, argan oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance blend with essentials oils.
View All A La Maison
View All Beauty & Personal Care > Bath & Body > Hand Soap