Ancient Secrets Nasal Cleansing Plastic Travel Model Description
- Original Ceraminc Model
- Advanced Design
- Clear the Nasal Passages
- Remove Excess Mucus
- Reduce the dust and pollen by cleansing nasal passages
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Heavy-duty Construction - Dishwasher Safe
The ancient practice of nasal cleansing is endorsed by MD’s and natural health practitioners as an important and highly beneficial technique for overcoming the effect of pollen, dust, dry air, pollution and helping keep the nasal passages free and open. This simple technique is easy to do and can be made part of your daily oral hygiene program. The patented Ancient Secrets design is an updated one that provides a better fit, better control and easier use. The step by step illustrated instructions make it easy. You'll breathe easier with an Ancient Secrets Nasal Cleansing Pot.
Ancient Secrets Nasal Cleansing Pot is the ideal answer for cleansing and moisturizing of nasal passages. You need only follow the simple directions inside to prepare the saline solution used to rinse through your nostrils. This gentle and effective technique of nasal irrigation is widely recommended by practitioners of yoga and ayurveda world-wide as a wonderful way to improve your overall feeling of well-being.
Many people practice Neti on a daily basis to keep their nasal passages clean and moisturized. Most find it a soothing and pleasant practice once they try it.
If you are one of the many people who find that your nasal passages are blocked as a result of the effects of pollution, dust, pollen and other irritants, you may find this simple cleansing and moisturizing technique of invaluable benefit to you.
The practice of nasal washing, known as Neti, has been used by practitioners of Yoga and Ayurveda in India for hundreds, if not thousands of years. Neti is one the six purification techniques undertaken prior to the practice of yoga to help prepare the body. Some yoga teachers consider it valuable in cleansing the energy channels and balancing the right and left hemispheres as the foundation upon with true yogic practice can come to fruition. Lukewarm water is used to gently open up and moisturize the nasal passages. Use of the neti pot is recommended to ease this process.
Useful for removing dirt, pollen, excess mucous, and other irritants. Soothing and moistening to dried out nasal passages. Traditionally used as a purification exercise for the practice of yoga.
- Prepare the saline solution and fill pot.
- Tilt your head to the side as shown.
- Insert spout of Nasal Cleansing Pot gently into the raised nostril creating a seal between Pot and nostril.
- Raise the Nasal Cleansing Pot slowly to develop a steady flow of saline solution through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril.
- During the process breathe through your mouth.
- Upon completion, exhale firmly several times to clear the nasal passages.
- Reverse the tilt of your head and repeat the process on the other side.
- Never use either HOT or COLD water
- If you are unable to blow your nose, you should not use this product except under the specific care and recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Children using this product should be aided by a responsible adult.
- As with your toothbrush, do not share your Nasal Cleansing Pot with others.
- If you have any chronic illness or health condition, or if you experience any kind of discomfort or nosebleed, do not use this product except under the specific guidance of your health care practitioner.
- Do not use this product before consulting a physician if you have a new or acute ear infection.
- If you have had ear sugery please contact your physician prior to use of this product.
- Stop use and contact your physician if you experience pressure in your ears while using.
- If you are suffering from any disease or illness, be sure to consult your health care practitioner.
View All Ancient Secrets
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Sinus Care
Top 10 Vitamins