Anutra Omega-3s Antioxidants Fiber & Complete Protein Whole Grain Description
- Better than Flax!
- World's Healthiest Whole Food
- A Great New Super Cultivar of an Ancient Grain - Chia
- Highest and Safest Natural Source
- 3,000 mg Omega-3's - 10X More than Salmon
- 1,125 ORAC Antioxidants - 15% More than Cultivated Blueberries
- 5 g of Fiber - 70% More than Flax
- 3 g of Protein - Protein Equivalency of Beef, Chicken, Pork and Fish
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Anutra ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity) Hydro (UMOLE TE/g) Value of 75 per gram, 1,125 per serving
Why Is Anutra Better Than Flax?
Anutra's overall nutritional profile is far superior to flax or any other whole food, plant or animal. Anutra has 50% more usable protein, 70% more fiber, twice as much calcium, and more antioxidants than flax or cultivated blueberries. It's also the highest and safest natural source of Omega-3s, antioxidants, fiber and complete protein. (See the nutritional chart for other advantages.) Anutra has a neutral taste and does not require refrigeration. Whole or ground Anutra digests beautifully, while flax must be ground. Anutra also has a unique gelling quality that works well in recipes.
View All Anutra
View All Grocery > Dried Fruits & Seeds
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Herbs & Botanicals > Chia Products
Top 10 Supplements