Biokleen Carpet & Rug Shampoo Description
- Tough on Dirt, Gentle on the Earth
- Super Concentrated
- Natural - Non-Toxic - Biodegradable
- Grapefruit Seed and Orange Peel Extract Cleaning Power
- No Harsh Fumes
Biokleen carpet and rug shampoo is safe on all washable fibers and is gentle on backings and pads. Safe for most types of surfaces, cleans and rinses effectively with hot or cold water, and leaves no harsh residues or fumes behind.
Biokleen - Super Concentrated Carpet and Rug Shampoo Product Highlights:
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitives and allergies
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives
- Rapidly Biodegrades and Ozone safe
- Trusted company since 1989
Free Of Toxins, phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA, No SARA title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants, animal testing, animal ingredients, artificial fragrances, colors or preservatives.
Area Preparation: Vacuum area in order to remove loose debris. Pre-treat tough stains with Biokleen Spray and Wipe or Bacout if necessary.
For Home Rental Machines: Add 5 oz. to each gallon of water. Clean according to machine user guide.
For Commercial Extractors: Add 2-4 cups to 5 gal stock tank. Dilute at 100 gallons through wand (usually a 4 on flow meter). For commercial portables use 2 oz. per 5 gallons of water. Neutral pH. No rinse needed.
Surfactants from coconut and/or corn, grapefruit seed and pulp extract, orange peel extract, linear sulfonate, filtered water.
In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
View All Biokleen
View All Household Products > Household Cleaners > Carpet & Furniture Cleaners