Blender Bottle Blue Description
THERE'S ONLY ONE BLENDERBOTTLE®
Everything else is just a shaker cup. The BlenderBottle Classic revolutionized the industry back in 2004 with its leak-proof seal, iconic design, and the BlenderBall® wire whisk. Now, years later, it's still the best-selling shaker on the market. Why? Because it works.
- *NEW* patent-pending carrying loop
- *NEW* ergonomic flip cap and spout design
- Patented BlenderBall® inside
- Leak-proof seal
- Wide mouth makes it easy to add ingredients
- StayOpen flip cap™ won't close on your nose
- GripperBars™ make it easy to hold
- Embossed ounce and milliliter markings
- Fits in most car drink holders
- BPA and Phthalate free
| || |
SMOOTH TASTES SO GOOD
Say 'goodbye' to lumpy protein shakes and 'hello' to smooth, great-tasting drinks. Our patented mixing system uses the BlenderBall® wire whisk—found only in BlenderBottle® brand shaker cups—to mix even the thickest ingredients as you shake.
Integrated with the StayOpen™ flip cap, the adjustable carry loop lets you hold more when your hands are full and offers a convenient place to attach keys while at the gym.
The Classic’s screw-on lid and secure flip cap keep your gym bag and car seat dry. With a snug twist of the lid and the assuring “snap” of the flip cap, you’re ready to roll.
Made from only the highest-quality materials, BlenderBottle® brand shaker cups are—and always have been—BPA and Phthalate free.
USE & CARE
Usage: To use the Classic and SportMixer shaker cups, simply drop the BlenderBall® wire whisk into the bottle with your ingredients, screw on the lid, and shake. The surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall® is designed to remain in the cup until you've enjoyed the contents. Just drinking water? No need to remove the BlenderBall - it won't rust, chip, or peel.
Tips: Add liquid ingredients before adding powders and thicker ingredients. Before shaking, screw lid firmly onto cup and press flip cap down until you hear it "snap" closed. For best mixing action, hold GripperBars™ (Classic) and shake from the wrist.
- Wash before first use.
- Clean bottles out immediately after use. A week-old protein shake is guaranteed to make you lose your appetite.
- All pieces of the Classic and SportMixer bottles are top-rack dishwasher safe. The BlenderBall® may be placed in the silverware bin.
- Alternatively, the bottles may be washed by hand in warm soapy water. If using this method, please see warning below.
- Removing Odors from BlenderBottle Shaker Cups:
- Unfortunately, most BPA-free plastics are prone to retaining odors if not cleaned regularly.
Try these tips for removing odors from your BlenderBottle shaker cups:
- Fill the bottle with a mixture of baking soda and vinegar and allow to sit overnight (with the flip cap open).
- Sprinkle a piece of newspaper with water, or place several drops of vanilla extract on a couple of paper towels. Crumple the newspaper or paper towels and place inside the bottle. Screw on the lid and let sit for 24 hours.
- Place damp coffee grounds inside the bottle, seal, and allow to sit overnight.
Warnings & Cautions:
The Classic and SportMixer bottles are not for use with hot or warm liquids. The secure seal of the bottles does not allow pressure to escape, so placing hot or warm liquids in either bottle may cause the flip cap to open unexpectedly and spray contents.
Please also exercise caution when mixing other ingredients that create pressure (such as - but not limited to - pancake batter, waffle batter, etc.) When mixing these types of ingredients, hold your finger over the flip cap while shaking and use caution when opening the flip cap. Always point the spout away from face when opening the flip cap.
View All Blender Bottle
View All Household Products
View All Sports Nutrition > Shaker Bottles