Boericke & Tafel Arniflora Arnica Gel Description
- The Natural Topical Pain Reliever
- Fast Relief for Muscle Pain & Stiffness
- Maximum Strength
- Natural, Clean, Pleasant to Use
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Safe & Effective
- Natural Homeopathic
- Relieves Pain
Arniflora is an effective, pharmaceutical preparation which has been used for centuries to relieve the after-effects of falls, blows, sports injuries & overexertion. It is a favorite of athletes, coaches & trainers because it helps makes black & blue marks go away faster, and temporarily relieves the pain, swelling and muscle stiffness caused by over-exercising and physical trauma.
- Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress.
- For best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reactions develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be a sign of a serious condition. Nursing women should not apply to breast area. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Arnica montana 1X HPUS* 8% (for Muscle pain, stiffness, swelling and bruising) *This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Inactive ingredients: carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.
View All Boericke & Tafel
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Bone & Joint
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Homeopathic > Homeopathic Pain Remedies
View All Sports Nutrition > Post-Workout
Top 10 Supplements
Top 10 Post-Workout Supplements