Boericke & Tafel Califlora Calendula Gel Description
- Naturally Soothing Gel
- Fast Relief for First Aid & Sunburn
- Cools & Relieves Pain from Burns
- Natural • Clean • Pleasant to Use
- Non-Greasy & Absorbs Quickly
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Relieves Sunburn • Windburn • Chapped Skin
- Natural Homeopathic Safe & Effective
Califlora gel is the ideal natural pain reliever for a wide variety of skin conditions. IttTemporarily relieves pain and itch associated with sunburn, windburn and chapped skin. It may help promote healing of minor burns and skin irritations.
- For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn area and dry.
- For minor skin irritation, first wash the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area. Repeat as necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin
Active Ingredients: Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS* 10% (for Sunburn, windburn and irritated skin). *This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Inactive Ingredients: carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of deep cuts or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a physician.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. These could be a sign of a serious condition.
Nursing women should not apply to breast area. Keep out of reach of children.
View All Boericke & Tafel
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Homeopathic
View All Beauty & Personal Care > Skin Care > Sun Care