Boiron Acidil Description
- Quick Dissolving Tablets for Indigestion, Sour Stomach and Heartburn
- No drug interactions
Acidil combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used to temporarily relieve occasional heartburn, acid indigestion or sour stomach.
Acidil is made by Boiron, the world leader in homeopathy. For more than 70 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals about homeopathic medicines.
Acidil is used for temporary relief of occasional heartburn, acid indigestion or sour stomach.
(Adults and children 12 years of age and older) At the onset of symptoms take 2 tablets and repeat if needed every 15 minutes for 3 more doses. Then if necessary take 2 tablets 15 minutes before meals. Allow the tablets to dissolve in the mouth.
- Abies nigra 4C HPUS - Relieves stomach pain after eating
- Carbo vegetabilis 4C HPUS - Relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Nux vomica 4C HPUS (10-9 mg strychine) - Relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking
- Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS - Relieves heartburn with acid indigestion
Lactose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
View All Boiron
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Homeopathic
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Digestive Health
Top 10 Vitamins