Boiron Calendula Cream Description
- Soothes & Moisturizes
- Paraben Free
- Works Naturally With Your Body
Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn.
Calendula officinalis is the Marigold of Europe, a flower which has been known for centuries as a natural healing and soothing substance when applied locally.
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry.
- For cuts, scrapes and chafing, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product's inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10% - Healing agent
Alcohol, Caprylyl glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl palmitate, EDTA disodium, Glycerin, Lauroyl macrogolglycerides, Pegoxol-7 stearate, Purified water,Sodium hydroxide, Sorbic acid, 1,2-hexanediol
View All Boiron
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Homeopathic > Homeopathic Pain Remedies
Top 10 Supplements