Boiron Coldcalm Cold Description
- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat
- No Side Effects
- No Drug Interactions
- Works Naturally With Your Body
Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 15 minutes for 2 hours. Then, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every hour until symptoms are relieved.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS - Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-6 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS - Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS - Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-6 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS - Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS - Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- croscarmellose sodium
- magnesium stearate
Warnings: Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if sore throat persists for more than 2 days, or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
View All Boiron
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Lung & Bronchial
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Homeopathic > Homeopathic Cold Remedies
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Sinus Care