Boiron Cyclease Cramp Relief Description
- Cyclease CRAMP Quick Dissolving Tablets
- Menstrual Cramps, Discomfort, Achiness and Cramping
Cyclease CRAMP combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps.
Cyclease CRAMP is made by Boiron, the world leader in homeopathy. For more than 65 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals about homeopathic medicines.
Free Of Caffeine, aspirin and ibuprofen.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 15 minutes for 3 doses. Repeat as needed. Children under 12 years: Not recommended.
- Cimicifuga racemosa 6C HPUS - Relieves menstrual cramps improved by lying down
- Colocynthis 6C HPUS - Relieves menstrual cramps improved by bending over
- Magnesia phosphorica 6C HPUS - Relieves menstrual cramps improved by warmth
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
View All Boiron
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Homeopathic
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Vitamins For Women > PMS Vitamins
Top 10 Vitamins
Top 10 Vitamins for Women