Boiron Gasalia Description
- Quick Dissolving Tablets for Gas, Bloating, Pressure and Pain
- No drug interactions
Gasalia combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used to temporarily relieve bloating, pressure and pain associated with gas.
Gasalia is made by Boiron, the world leader in homeopathy. For more than 65 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals about homeopathic medicines.
Adults and children 6 years and over: Dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth at the onset of symptoms. Repeat if needed every 15 minutes for 3 more doses. Then if necessary take 2 tablets 15 minutes before meals. Children under 6 years: Not recommended.
- Carbo vegetabilis 6C HPUS - Relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Lycopodium clavatum 6C HPUS - Relieves bloated abdomen
- Nux moschata 6C HPUS - Relieves abdominal bloating accompanied by constipation
- Raphanus sativus 6C HPUS - Relieves abdominal bloating with difficulty passing gas
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Warnings: Do not use if blister seal is broken. Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
View All Boiron
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Homeopathic
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Digestive Health
Top 10 Vitamins