Boiron Optique1 Eye Drops Description
- Preservative Free
- No Drug Interaction
- Worrks Naturally With Your Body
Temporarily relieves minor eye irritation due to fatigue or airborne irritants such as ragweed, other pollens and dust. Soothes red, dry, itchy, gritty, burning or tired eyes.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Instill 1 or 2 drops, or more if necessary, in affected eye(s). Repeat 2 to 6 times a day, as needed, or as directed by a doctor. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Calcarea fluorica 10X HPUS-0.25% - Relieves eyestrain and fatigue characterized by flickering light
- Calendula officinalis 4X HPUS-0.25% - Relieves eye dryness associated with smoke or other airborne irritants
- Cineraria maritima 6C HPUS-1.50% - Soothes red and irritated eyes
- Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS-1% - Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Kali muriaticum 10X HPUS-0.25% - Alleviates gritty sensation (feeling of sand in the eye)
- Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS-0.25% - Relieves sharp, flashing eye pain
- Silicea 10X HPUS-0.25% - Relieves tired eyes
- Purified water
- Sodium chloride 0.9%
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not touch the eye with the tip of the container. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard container after each use. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage and Safety
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use dose container are not intact.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
View All Boiron
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Vision Health
Top 10 Vitamins