Culturelle Probiotics for Kids Description
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Probiotic Brand
- Contains 100% naturally sourced Lactobacillus GG – the #1 most clinically studied probiotic.
- Supports a child’s health by fostering the proper balance of good bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Helps support kids’ natural immune systems
- Helps reduce occasional digestive upset in kids – including diarrhea or general discomfort
- Culturelle Kids Probiotic Packets are easy to take (especially for little ones)
- Flavorless, so you can add your child’s probiotics to any cool liquid or food
Lactobacillus GG - the ingredient in Culturelle Kids Probiotic Packets - is clinically proven to help reduce occasional tummy troubles (like diarrhea and occasional digestive upset) by helping to restore the balance of good and not-so-good bacteria in children’s digestive systems. Taken regularly, Culturelle Kids Probiotic Packets actually help your child’s digestive and immune systems to work better.
Happy Tummies, Healthy Kids, Relaxed Parents. Support your kids’ natural defenses and keep their digestive system happy with Culturelle Kids probiotics.
For Children 1 to 3: Empty entire contents of one (1) probiotic packet into cool food or drink. Mix until dissolved. Do not add to warm or hot food or beverage. Take one (1) probiotic packet daily to support digestive and immune health. To alleviate occasional digestive distress, take two (2) packets per day. If taking 2 packets, take one in the morning and one in the evening.
For children over 3 years: Try Culturelle Kids Probiotic Chewablesas directed on package.
For children over 100 lbs: Take Culturelle Digestive Health Probiotic capsules as directed on package.
Mannitol, inulin, sucrose, maltodextrin, sodium ascorbate, and silicon dioxide.
Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Lactose Free. Milk Free. Soy Free. Yeast Free. No added colors. No preservatives.
If conditions persist, consult your physician. Culturelle Kids Probiotic can be taken with or without food at any time of day. This product should not be used by those with immune problems unless directed by a physician.
View All Culturelle
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Probiotics > Kid's Probiotics