Dancing Paws Shake'N'Zyme Description
- For Dogs & Cats
- Shake 'N' ZymeTM is the ideal way to deliver daily enzyme supplementation necessary to promote proper digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Contains organic dulse, an edible sea vegetable found in the Atlantic Ocean, which is high in minerals and helps spark enzyme activity.
- Supports proper weight management.
- Human Grade and vegetarian ingredients quaranteed.
- Great tasting, all-natural Cheddar and Romano cheese flavor that your pet will enjoy.
Proper digestion is the foundation for superior health. Enzymes assist the body in properly digesting food and assimilating nutrients. Shake N Zyme is an all-natural, Cheddar and Romano cheese flavored, vegetarian enzyme formula with a probiotics boost to help ensure optimum digestion, assimilation and utilization of nutrients.
Our comprehensive, proprietary formula also includes organic dulse, a rich source of minerals, to help spark enzyme activity. In addition, Shake N Zyme was designed to address allergies inflammatory/irritable bowel conditions, dermatitis and colitis. With our convenient shaker, proper dosage and regular use for your pet will be as easy as spicing up your favorite dish.
When pet foods are heat processed, as most are, enzyme concentration is significantly reduced. For this reason, adding digestive enzymes to your pet's food will enhance absorption of nutrients. A high quality, broad spectrum supplement like Shake'N'ZymeTM provides the required enzyme activity to help your pet achieve superior digestive health. With daily use, you should see marked improvement in the skin, coat and energy of your pet, and less gas formation (or flatulence) and improved consistency in the stool.
---Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM
Shake on Food:
- Up to a 4 month supply depending on daily use.
- dogs and cats under 20 lbs....2-3 shakes
- dogs and cats 21-40 lbs....3-4 shakes
- dogs and cats 41-80 lbs....5-6 shakes
- dogs and cats 80+ lbs....6-8 shakes
Cheddar cheese, romano cheese, organic dulse, plant based enzymes (see above), lactobacillus acidophilus.
Warnings: Always consult with your professional health care provider before changing any medication.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
View All Dancing Paws
View All Pets > Health & Wellness > Vitamins & Supplements