Dr. McDougall's Organic Vegan Spring Onion Noodle Soup 1.9 oz Case of Description
- Sourced no BPA
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- Certified sourcing
Dr. McDougall's® Vegan Spring Onion Noodle Soup. These are always delicious, natural and vegan. This tasty soup is made with rice noodles that are baked, not fried and gluten free.
Microwave cooking instructions:
1. Remove the lid and flavor packet.
2. Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
3. Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 3/4" below rim of cup). Stir well.
4. Microwave on high 1 minute 30 seconds.
Caution: microwave oven power may vary. If yours heats faster than most, adjust by starting with cooler water or by reducing cooking time or power level. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
5. Remove from microwave, stir and recover with lid.
6. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling water instructions:
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender.
Stir again and enjoy.
Caution: cup and food may be hot.
Please handle with care.
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
View All Dr. McDougall's
View All Food > Canned & Packaged Foods > Soups > Ready to Serve Soups