E-Cloth E-Auto Car Cleaning Kit Description
The perfect solution for keeping your car clean and sparkling. The three products in the Car Cleaning Kit and water are all you need to quickly clean, dry and shine your whole car. e-auto products are so powerful, they can clean using just water. They will also perform well with a small amount of your regular cleaning liquid.
- e-auto cloths have 1.6 million fibers per square inch
- Using e-cloth’s unique fiber technology with water, they break up and hold dirt, grime and grease which normal cloths leave behind
- Kit includes one (1) each: Dual Action Mitt - 10” x 6.75”, Dry & Shine Cloth - 16” x 24”, and Glass & Chrome Cloth – 20” x 16”
- e-auto Dual Action Mitt's Orange “soft-fingered” side will quickly handle all the tough initial cleaning and get into hard to reach areas
- e-auto Dual Action Mitt's smooth grey side is for general and spot cleaning
- e-auto Dry & Shine Cloth is used after the e-auto Dual Action Mitt - use dry on the wet body, glass and shiny surfaces for the perfect water mark free, polished finish
- Cleaning power of the fibers removes any residues of grease and grime and is effective on all surfaces: body, lights, glass and chrome
- e-auto Glass & Chrome Cloth produces a perfect smear-free, lint-free and polished finish on windshields, glass, chrome and mirrors using just water
- Guaranteed for 300 Machine Washings
The advanced microfibers used to make the e-auto products can potentially remove wax/polish from the car body, especially residue that would harbor dirt and bacteria. It will not remove or impact the protective paint finish.
How To Use
Dual Action Mitt - Thoroughly wet vehicle to loosen heavy dirt. Wet the Dual Action Sponge and use the orange side for general cleaning. Use the grey side to remove stubborn stuck-on dirt, insects, and other cleaning challenges such as tar spots. Rinse the sponge in a bucket of water thoroughly and regularly to ensure the sponge does not trap dirt or grit in the fibers. Grit may damage the car’s finish if not rinsed out.
Dry and Shine Cloth - Use the cloth dry on damp surfaces. Fold cloth regularly to ensure the cloth does not trap grit or dirt in the fibers. Trapped grit or dirt can scratch the vehicle’s surface.
Glass and Chrome Cloth - Use the cloth dry on a dampened surface to remove light grease and finger marks and to dry to a perfect, smear-free, polished finish.
Care and Laundering
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can was as low as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F. Do not boil these items. Maximum wash is 140 degrees F. Consult your washing machines operating instructions for correct machine settings.
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry on the Car Cleaning Cloth and Dry and Shine Cloth. Hang Dry only on the Dual Action Mitt.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.
View All E-Cloth
View All Household Products > Auto Care