E-Cloth Stainless Steel Pack Description
- Includes one(1)12.5” x 12.5” Stainless Steel Cloth and one (1)15.5” x 18” Finishing Cloth
- Stainless Cleaning Pack is the complete cleaning and polishing solution for all types of stainless steel
- Use Stainless Steel Cloth’s stiffer fibers side for cleaning into the grain of brushed stainless steel, while the smooth side is ideal for polished stainless steel
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Both sides remove grease, oil, grime and over 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces with just water
- Use a dry Finishing Cloth to remove fingerprints off stainless steel; use dry after using the Stainless Steel Cloth for a smudge-free, watermark-free, buffed finish
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where To Use
All polished and brushed stainless steel cleaning challenges: Large and small appliances, Barbeque grills, and Household accessories
The perfect solution to stainless steel cleaning and keeping your items looking as good as new, this Stainless Steel Cloth is the right tool for the job. e-cloths really are different and give a fantastic chemical free clean with just water. If you take care of them they will last for years. e-cloths work so well that you will get a lint-free, smear-free clean with just water.
Stainless steel cleaning is also a healthy cleaning with e-cloth - removes 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces with just water
e-cloths are made of millions of tiny fibers that pick up dirt which normal cloths just leave behind. When we say tiny, we mean each fiber is about 1/200th the width of a human hair. These tiny fibers attract moisture and oil, lifts and traps dirt, grease, grime and bacteria. Leaving your surface clean and polished with no chemical residue left behind. This process is healthier with no chemicals used. There is no chance for potentially harmful fumes and residue. This is important to children, as well as allergy and asthma sufferers.
Save money by reducing the use of paper towels and chemicals. E-cloths come with a 300 machine wash guarantee giving you years of cleaning performance and savings.
Stainless Steel Cloth 75% polyester, 15% polyamide, 10% polypropylene
How To Use
For polished stainless steel, spray surface with water and wipe with a dry, folded Stainless Steel Cloth. Use Finishing Cloth to dry and polish surface.
For brushed stainless steel, wet cloth thoroughly, wring out excess water, fold and clean with the toughened stripes side. Use Finishing Cloth to dry and polish surface.
Care and Laundering
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can was as low as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F. For a full clean or if the cloth loses performance, it may be washed at 200 degrees, or boiled in a saucepan.
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.
Made in Korea
View All E-Cloth
View All Household Products > Cleaning Cloths & Sponges