Earth's Care Acne Treatment Mask Description
- Sulfur 5%
- Naturally Clears Acne
- With Natural Kaolin & Colloidal Oatmeal
Sulfur is an essential element for life, and is widely found in areas of natural volcanic activity and hot springs. Revered since ancient times and featuring a distinctive bright yellow hue, it has long been used for a variety of medicinal purposes.
Earth’s Care Acne Treatment Mask utilizes the powerful anti-acne agent Sulfur to cleanse pores and clear blemishes and pimples. Formulated to reduce irritation as well as prevent future breakouts, our proprietary blend restores a smooth and healthy complexion. Allergy tested and non-comedogenic (will not clog pores), our clarifying mask formula does not contain parabens, phthalates, artificial colors or fragrances.
for the treatment of acne
- penetrates the pores and dries and clears pimples and blackheads
- helps to keep new pimples and blackheads from forming
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- leave on for 10 minutes
- thoroughly remove with water
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
For external use only.
When using this product:
- do not get into eyes
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne
Do not use on:
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Active Ingredient ||Purpose |
|Sulfur, USP 5% ||Acne Medication |
View All Earth's Care
View All Beauty & Personal Care > Skin Care > Acne Care
View All Beauty & Personal Care > Skin Care > Masks
Top 10 Skin Care