Enzymatic Therapy AM PM Menopause Description
- Helps with Menopause relief
- A hormone-free blend to relieve the symptoms of menopause, day and night.
Why use a natural menopause formula?
- To find symptom relief.
- The right formula can be a natural way to deal with hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings.
- Better sleep & energy.
- Using a nighttime herbal formula can support menopausal symptom relief and restful sleep.
Why use Enzymatic AM/PM Menopause Formula™?
- 24-hr Hormone-Free symptom relief!
- Time-tested, standardized black cohosh provides 24-hour natural hormonal support and relief from hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and irritability.
- Energy for the day.
- The AM Formula contains Panax ginseng and green tea to provide daytime energy and support breast health.
- Better sleep at night.
- The PM Formula gives you the natural sleep support of L-Theanine and valerian with no morning grogginess.†
AM: One (white) AM tablet in the morning.
PM: One (purple) PM tablet approximately 30-45 minutes before bedtime.
It may take four to five weeks to achieve full benefits. Continue use to maintain benefits.
- This product has a tamper-evident foil pouch. Do not use if foil or plastic is punctured!
Other Ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide color, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable glycerin, carrot color, paprika extract color, and carnauba wax (Both Formulas).
All colors used are from natural sources.
This product does not contain:
- Artificial coloring
- Artificial flavoring
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know which formula (AM/PM PeriMenopause Formula™† or AM/PM Menopause Formula™†) is best for me?
Your age and the symptoms you are experiencing can help you determine which AM/PM Formula is best for you. While most women between the ages of 35 and 45 are not in menopause (they’re still menstruating) something is definitely going on hormonally and it may show up in several distressing symptoms, including:
- Heavier or longer menstrual periods
- Increased menstrual cramps
- Loss of sex drive
- Irritability and shifting moods
- Foggy thinking
- Occasional sleeplessness
These symptoms all point to perimenopause, a period in women’s lives defined by fluctuating hormones. The answer to these symptoms is AM/PM Perimenopause Formula, containing black cohosh, green tea, chaste tree berry, and Rhodiola in the morning tablet, and black cohosh, valerian, and hops for proven evening symptom reduction.†
Most women enter menopause when they reach their mid to late forties or early fifties. As menopause signals the end of a woman’s fertility, her ovaries slowly stop producing estrogen and progesterone, her periods become less frequent and more irregular, and finally stop about 3 to 5 years later. Women in menopause may experience intense hot flashes, wild mood swings, and disruptive night sweats. And they often feel rundown and fatigued during the day. AM/PM Menopause Formula contains black cohosh, ginseng, and green tea in the morning (AM) tablet and black cohosh, valerian, hops, and the amino acid L-theanine in the tablet taken in the evening.†
View All Enzymatic Therapy
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Women's Health
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Vitamins For Women > Post Menopausal
Top 10 Vitamins for Women