Flora Floradix Calcium Magnesium Description
Thin, fragile bones; they’re not just a concern for the elderly. It starts really young – before birth, actually, when the quality of a mother’s diet affects the baby’s bones – and continues throughout childhood when optimum amounts of calcium and co-factors keep bones growing strong. Bone loss begins in your 30’s – or earlier if you are not careful about preserving bone density.We can improve bone strength throughout adulthood, and even during pregnancy and menopause we have the opportunity to help preserve our bone mass.
You can minimize the risk of osteoporosis with a bonehealthy diet and lifestyle combined with highly soluble, supplemental nutrients that are easily absorbed. Osteoporosis occurs over a lifetime, so you need to keep your bones strong over a lifetime.
Flora Floradix Calcium-Magnesium is an effective and safe choice because it:
- Addresses the unique requirements of your bones.*
- Suits your diet.*
- Addresses the challenges of calcium utilization and absorption.*
- Is safe to take every day, over a lifetime.*
- Is easy to swallow – and tasty, too!
- Is made by Salus – famous for quality and helping people stay healthy.
www.mynaturalmarket.com/Vitamin-D.html" title="Vitamin D">protect your bones and maintain y
Start now to our quality of life as you age.
Proprietary Blend (17.49 g): Aqueous extracts from hibiscus flowers, chamomile flowers, fennel fruits, and spinach leaves.
Other Ingredients: Fructose, water, mango juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate, locust bean gum (thickener), natural flavor.
Directions for use: 30 ml (2 tbsp) daily. Older adults may need to take more. Consult your healthcare practitioner.
• Can be taken with or without food. May be mixed with juice or water.
• For best results take before bedtime.
• Do not drink directly from the bottle. Use a clean paper towel to wipe the top of the bottle.
• Keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.
View All Flora (Udo's Choice)
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Minerals > Calcium
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Vitamin D > Calcium & Vitamin D
Top 10 Mineral Supplements
Top 10 Vitamin D Supplements