Genceutic Naturals Organic Cinnamon 500 mg Description
- Advanced Bio-Active Plant Compound
- Organic Cinnamon
- Free of Chemical Pesticides, Herbicides, Fungicides and Synthetic Fertilizers
- Naturally supplies a full spectrum of polyphenolic compounds including: methylhydroxy chalcone polymer (MHCP), cinnamaldehyde, eugenol, trans-cinnamic acid and d-limonene
Cinnamon is gathered from the dried inner bark of the branches of a small tropical evergreen laurel tree. The bark is peeled off and as the pieces are dried, they curl up into quills. These are the common cinnamon sticks that are used as a spice and as a traditional remedy. Cinnamon has many active polyphenolic compounds including methylhydroxy chalcone polymer (MHCP), cinnamaldehyde, eugenol, trans-cinnamic acid and d-limonene.
- Promotes healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within normal ranges
- May help reduce body fat and increase muscle mass when used as part of a program that includes a healthy diet and exercise
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily.
Natural Pullulan Polysaccharide (NP) capsule.
Warnings Do not exceed suggested use.
View All Genceutic Naturals
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Herbs & Botanicals
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Cardiovascular > Circulation