Herbatint 7D Description
- Gentle Hair Care
- Ammonia Free
- Paraben Free
- Effective Grey Cover
- Long Lasting Cover
- Against Animal Testing
You Deserve A Product That Will Not Damage Your Hair When You Color
- NO AMMONIA
- NO PARABENS
- NO ALCOHOL
- NO SMELL
- NO CHLORORESORCINOL
- NO METHYLRESORCINOL
Unlock the secret of beautiful hair, naturally with Herbatint. A hair color specifically formulated using herb extracts and plant proteins without ammonia. The most natural alternative permanent hair color.
Herbatinthas been formulated using the minimum pharmaceutical chemical ingredients which, balanced with vegetable extracts from plants and herbs creates a unique hair color formula that not only gently colors your hair but protects and nourishes it.
Specially formulated from herb extracts and proteins, Herbatint uses rosemary, cinchona and walnut husk, to gently deposit color, achieving a natural, vibrant result for your hair.
Due to its unique composition, Herbatint permanently colors hair without damage - resulting in a natural, subtle color that not only looks great, but feels good time after time.
Natural Gloss and Shine
Herbatint has a natural translucent property to enhance your hair with a light-reflecting, healthy shine; so it doesn't create the 'block color' look often associated with chemical colorants.
- Made With Natural Plant Colors For Over 30 Years
- No Ammonia Or Other Harsh Chemicals
- Natural Nutrients To Give Hair A Deep Shine & Vibrant Long-Lasting Color
- Easy To Apply Gel
- Goes on Easy
- Non - Drying
- Doesn't Damage Hair Structure
- Gentle On Scalp
- 100% Grey Coverage (1N-8N)
- Lightens Hair Up To 2 Shades
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of HERBATINT gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3)Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3)Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatinit application kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any side effects on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
HERBATINT HAIRCOLOR GEL Ingredients: laureth-5; propylene glycol; aqua/water; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; hamamelis virginiana extract; resorcinol; o-aminophenol; sodium hydrosulfite; sodium ascorbate; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride; 2 amino 3 hydroxypiridine
GLYCOL DEVELOPER ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chlorideROYAL CREAM CONDITIONER Ingredients: aqua/water; mallow extracts; rosemary extracts; behentrimonium chloride; wheat bran lipids; fragrance
View All Herbatint
View All Beauty & Personal Care > Hair Care > Hair Coloring
Top 10 Hair Care Products