Please Read Directions Carefully Before Applying and Use Only On Dry , Unwashed Hair
1. Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amount of HERBATINT gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain or future use.
2. Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3. Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4. Then apply to remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3. Apply the mixture throughout the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application kit.
4. Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5. Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6. Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7. Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Herbatint Hair color Gel Ingredients: laureth-5; propylene glycol; aqua/water, PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; aloe barbadensis extract; p-phenylenediamine; 2 aminophenol 4 sulfonic acid; resorcinol; peg-75 meadowfoam oil; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; hamamelis virginiana extract; sodium hydrosulfite; sodium ascorbate; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride; 2,4 diaminophenoxyethanol.
Glycol Developer Ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; eitdronic acid; cetrimonium chloride.
Royal Cream Conditioner Ingredients: aqua/water; mallow extracts; rosemary extract; behentrimonium chloride; wheat bran lipids; fragrance.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Wash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of a mixture of Herbatint color and Glycol developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reaction occurs in or around the test area.