Herbatint Permanent Herbal Haircolour Gel Copperish Gold(9 DR) Description
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia
- No Parabens
- 100% Grey Cover
Unlock the secret of beautiful hair, naturally with Herbatint. A hair color specifically formulated using herb extracts and plant proteins without ammonia. The most natural alternative permanent hair color.
Herbatinthas been formulated using the minimum pharmaceutical chemical ingredients which, balanced with vegetable extracts from plants and herbs creates a unique hair color formula that not only gently colors your hair but protects and nourishes it.
Specially formulated from herb extracts and proteins, Herbatint uses rosemary, cinchona and walnut husk, to gently deposit color, achieving a natural, vibrant result for your hair.
Due to its unique composition, Herbatint permanently colors hair without damage - resulting in a natural, subtle color that not only looks great, but feels good time after time.
Natural Gloss and Shine
Herbatint has a natural translucent property to enhance your hair with a light-reflecting, healthy shine; so it doesn't create the 'block color' look often associated with chemical colorants.
Allergy Test: Wash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of a mixture of Herbtint color and Glycol Developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reaction occurs in or around the test area.
To Use: Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
- Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hear. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
- Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair.
- Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
- Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
- Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. for best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. discard any unused mixture.
- Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
- Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
- Apply the royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instruction, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
laureth-5, aqua-water, propylene glycol, PEG-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, walnut extract, rhubarb extract, cinchona extract, aloe barbadensis extract, betula alba leaf extract, p-m aminophenol, hamamelis virginiana extract, sodium hydrosulfate, ascorbic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, cetrimonium chloride.
aqua/water, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, cetrimonium chloride
Royal Cream Conditioner:
aqua/water, citric acid, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, lanolin alcohol, methyl gluceth-20, mallow extract, rosemary extract, aloe barbadensis extract, triticum vulgare germ oil, jojoba oil, rice bran oil, ascorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate, parfum, caprylyl glycol, phenyl alcohol.
View All Herbatint
View All Beauty & Personal Care > Hair Care > Hair Coloring