Himalayan Institute Neti Mist Kids Sinus Spray Description
- Helps relieve congestion in nasal passages
- Helps alleviate cold & allergy symptoms
- Helps keep nasal passages free of pollen, dust, and other irritants
- 100% all natural and non-addictive
- Contains the homeopathic remedy kali muriaticum
- Contains tangerine-ginger
- Contains no Benzalkonium Chloride
Neti Mist™ KIDS Sinus Spray is a new homeopathic, all natural sinus spray formulated with ingredients to help soothe and relieve congestion in your nasal passages. It is designed to assist and facilitate easier and clearer breathing and may be effective for seasonal sinus support.
This product can be used prior to nasal irrigation with the Neti Pot™ in order to deeply flush out the sinus passages and at any time to extend and support the effects of nasal irrigation.
Suitable for children over 6 with proper adult supervision. For children 6 and under, consult a physician before use.
- Shake well
- Remove cap and safety clip
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers
- Prime pump prior to initial use by depressing several times
- Insert tip of nozzle just past the nasal opening(1/8th to 1/4th inch)
- Pump once inside of each nostril and gently inhale
- Wait at least 30 seconds or longer before blowing nose
- Use as needed every 2-4 hours
- May be used safely for long periods of time
Active Ingredients: Kali muriaticum 6X (for upper respiratory mucus & congestion).
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Socotruna, Deionized water, erythritol, essential oils of tangerine and ginger, grapefruit seed extract, Polysorbate 20 (vegetable source) and Sodium chloride (USP).
View All Himalayan Institute Press
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Kid's Health
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Sinus Care
Top 10 Supplements