Himalayan Institute Neti Pot Nonbreakable Description
Himalayan Institute Neti-Wash Eco Neti Pot Nonbreakable Description:
- Made From Natural Bioplastic
- Soothes Dry Nasal Passages
- Gently Washes Away Dust, Pollen, and Irritants
- Removes Excess Mucus...Naturally
Good For You Good For The Environment.
Introducing the first nonbreakable eco neti pot produced with all natural, renewable resources.
This petroleum-free, nontoxic, plant-based material (polylactic acid or PLA) uses 65% less energy to produce than traditional petroleum-based materials. Commercially biodegradable and compostable.
Why Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages contain one of our body' s first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, pollen, germs, and other airborne particles. But if the delicate balance of this mucus lining is not maintained, it becomes easier for bacteria, viruses, and other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problems. Nasal irrigation helps to wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body. Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving the symptoms and health status of patients with sinus problems.
A Nasal Wash Is Great To:
- Clear the nostrils, and start the day breathing freely
- Remove excess mucus
- Rid nostrils of allergens
- Cleanse the nasal passage of dust and pollution
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates
- Improve the flow of breath before doing relaxation or exercises
Free Of Petroleum.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt and warm water to your Neti Pot.
- Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breath through your mouth.
- Once the solution has flowed through, exhale to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
- Remember, a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
- Do not place in dishwasher or microwave. Avoid exposure to heat over 130 degrees F.
View All Himalayan Institute Press
View All Household Products