Host Defense Organic Agarikon Description
- Made with U.S. Grown Organic Mushrooms
- Full Spectrum of Constituents
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Non-GMO Project Verified
From the Forest, to our Farm, to You
Agarikon is now extrememly rare, surviving in the old growth forests of the Pacific Northwest. Fungi Perfecti has focused on building an extensive culture library to preserve this species.
Host Defense Agarikon uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown & Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- Bioavailable, Heat Activated
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
Directions for Use
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice‡, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).
View All Host Defense
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Herbs & Botanicals > Mushrooms Formulas
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Mushrooms