Host Defense Organic Chaga Description
- Anitoxidant & DNA Support
- Made With U.S. Grown Organic Mushrooms
Embraced by Eurasians for centuries and found throughout boreal forests, Chage grows primarily on birch trees. Studied and treasured worldwide for its health-enhancing and antioxidant properties,* Chaga is a unique species, and the focus of recent and ongoing scientific research.
- Maximum antioxidant support against daily free radical damage.*
- Host Defense's advanced culturing techniques of the mycelium perserve a wide array of full-spectrum constituents.
- Host Defense's use of Chaga mycelium, as opposed to the indigestible sclerotia, allows for nutrients to be provided in a fully bio-available form.
- Sustainably grown without adversely affecting the native mycoflora
Directions For Use
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
View All Host Defense
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Energy Formulas
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Herbs & Botanicals > Mushrooms Formulas
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Mushrooms
Top 10 Vitamins