Host Defense Organic Maitake Description
- Made with U.S. Grown Organic Mushrooms
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Non-GMO Project Verified
From the Forest, to our Farm, to You
Found growing in temperate hard-wood forests, Maitake has been the subject of studies worldwide and is known for supporting normal cell growth. Containing 1,3 1,4 and 1,6 beta-D glucans, Maitake is a delicious, edible species, with a long history of traditional use.
Host Defense Maitake uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium and fruitbodies, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown & Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- Bioavailable, Heat Activated
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
Directions for Use
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
View All Host Defense
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Blood Sugar Support
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Herbs & Botanicals > Mushrooms Formulas
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Mushrooms