Hyland's Poison Ivy Oak Description
Natural relief for itching, burning and crusting skin due to exposure to Poison Ivy or Oak
Hyland's Poison Ivy/Oak Tablets are a traditional homeopathic formula for the relief of symptoms after contact with poison ivy or oak. Skin breaks out with red, swollen, intensely itching, burning, watery blisters sometimes followed by oozing or crusting. Hyland's Poison Ivy/Oak is safe for adults and children and can be used in conjunction with other medications.
Adults: Dissolve 2-3 tablets in mouth every 2 hours as needed, then 4 times per day.
Children 6 to 12 years old: 1/2 adult dose.
Rhus toxicodendron 6X, HPUs......red, swollen eruptions with itching
Croton tiglium 6X HPUs.......itching, oozing eruptions
Xerophyllum 6X HPUs.......itching, stinging, burning inflammations
Warnings: Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
In case of emergency, the manufacturer may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-624-9659.
View All Hyland's Homeopathy
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Healing Oils & Ointments
View All Beauty & Personal Care > First Aid
Top 10 Supplements