Hylands Homepathic Cold 'n Cough 4 Kids Day & Night Value Pack 4 fl oz (118 ml) Description
- Safe & Effective
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- Free of Artificial Colors & Flavors
- Free of Stimulant Side Effects
- Sugar & Dye Free
Daytime: Allium Cepa - 6 X (Watery, runny nose, cold, hacking cough, painful throat), Nighttime: Allium Cepa - 6 X (Watery, runny nose, cold, hacking cough, painful throat), Chamomilla - 6 X (Sensitive, irritable, fussy, nocturnal sleeplessness), Coffea Cruda - 6 X (Sleeplessness, restlessness), Hepar Sulph Calc - 12 X (Cold, sneezing), Hydrastis - 6 X (Rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat), Natrum Muriaticum - 6 X (Dry cough, sore throat), Nux Vomica - 6 X (Tired, difficulty falling asleep, frequent waking), Phosphorus - 12 X (Hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion), Pulsatilla - 6 X (Moist cough, cold, nasal congestion), Sulphur - 12 X (Chest congestion, nasal congestions, sneezing, runny nose)
Daytime: Citric Acid USP, Nighttime: Citric Acid USP, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water USP, Sodium Benzoate N.F., Vegetable Glycerine USP
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
- Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
- Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persists for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately. Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. There have been no reports of interactions between this product and ibuprofen or acetaminophen. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
View All Hyland's Homeopathy
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Lung & Bronchial
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Kid's Health
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Homeopathic > Homeopathic Cold Remedies
View All Babies & Kids > Homeopathic for Kids