Jakemans Throat & Chest Lozenges Cherry Description
- Est 1907
- Menthol Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
- Made with The Finest Natural ingredients
- Handcrafted in Boston, England for Over 100 Years
Jakemans famous and original Throat and Chest Lozenges are made with the finest natural ingredients, carefully blended with soothing menthol to obtain a unique mouth watering and refreshing taste.
Once tasted they will be your favorite soothing lozenge!
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation or sore throat.
Adults and children 3 years and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. Repeat every hour as needed, or as directed by a doctor. Children under 3 years: ask a doctor.
Menthol 5 mg
Other Ingredients: wheat syrup, sugar, honey, malic acid, beta carotene (coloring), lemon oil (flavoring), ascorbic acid, natural flavor
View All Jakemans
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Lung & Bronchial
Top 10 Vitamins