Jarrow MK-7 Description
- Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 Softgels
- Superior form of vitamin K
- Longer half-life than K1 (days vs. hours)
- Higher activity than K1 (6X in vitro)
- 10X better absorbed than K1 from spinach
- Promotes bone health
- 90 mcg Per Serving
- Critical to Blood Clotting & Coagulation
Jarrow Formulas® MK-7 is made via fermentation by Bacillus subtilus natto. MK-7 (Menaquinone-7) is the bioactive form of vitamin K2 found naturally occurring in Natto. MK-7 is ten times better absorbed than K1 from spinach and is responsible for the carboxylation of specific bone proteins needed for building bones.
Take 1 softgel per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Non-GMO medium chain triglycerides and non-GMO soybean oil. Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin, water and caramel (as a light barrier).
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
View All Jarrow Formulas
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Bone & Joint
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Vitamin K2
Top 10 Vitamins
Top 10 Vitamin K2 Supplements