Kokoro Balance Cream Description
Since 1996, women worldwide have enjoyed the benefits and the quality of using Kokoro Balance Creme For Women.
- All-natural pre-menopausal & menopausal support
- For women of all ages
- No PEG Stearates
- No Polysorbate 60, 65, or 80
- No Parabens Preservatives
- No Phytoestrogens that can worsen estrogen dominance symptoms
We've had many requests from professionals to offer a progesterone cream that is greater in strength than our women's progesterone cream and we're proud to announce:
- 33% more progesterone—now 1,224mg natural progesterone per 1.7-ounces (50ml).
- 720mg progesterone per one-ounce, which is
- 30mg progesterone per ¼ teaspoon.
- Doctor preferred natural progesterone.
- Many health care professionals prefer a slightly stronger formulation than our standard progesterone formula.
- Vegan formulation
- No animal products
- No animal by-products
- No animal testing.
- No harmful
- PEG stearates
- Paraben preservatives
Who is the professional formula for?
- If your health care professional has recommended a stronger strength progesterone cream, Kokoro® Balance Creme For Women Professional Formula at 2.4% progesterone (1,224mg natural progesterone per 50ml pump) may be a good choice.
- If you are a professional health care provider, you may want to offer your patient/client something they cannot buy in a health food store.
- If you want a stronger progesterone cream without sacrificing the quality you've come to expect with Kokoro®, then the Professional Formula may be your choice.
Who should not buy the professional formula?
- If you're looking for the cheapest progesterone cream on the Internet, this isn't it.
- If you are not addressing a specific health issue, we recommend you use our original formula.
What's in the professional formula progesterone cream?
Deionized Water, Wild Yam Extract, Glycerin (vegetable derived), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (coconut derived), Squalane (Olive Oil derived), Cetyl Alcohol (vegetable derived), Progesterone USP (2.4% - 1,440 mg - wild yam derived), Cetearyl Alcohol (vegetable derived), Dex Panthanol (vitamin B-5), Allantoin (sugar beet derived), Xanthan Gum (seaweed), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A), Hydroxyethylcellulose (plant fibers), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
4 teaspoon twice daily to areas of the body high in capillary count, such as chest, throat, face, breas
Suggested Use :
Amount: Apply 1/8 to 1/ts, palms of hands, or soles of feet.
How Often: Menstruating women use on days 12-26 of menstrual cycle. Non- menstruating women use 3 weeks on and 1 week off.
Consult your health care professional before using this product. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
View All Kokoro
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Women's Health
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Hormonal Balance