Kokoro Prostate Care Description
- All Natural Prostate Support
- For Men of all ages
- No PEG Stearates
- No Polysorbate 60, 65, or 80
- No Parabens Preservatives
For the man who wants more than saw palmetto
Kokoro Men's Creme, is a special blend of 396 mg.of Bio-Identical® natural progesterone USP (0.8%) and saw palmetto oil in a two-ounce jar. Each ¼ teaspoon of cream contains 8.25 milligrams of progesterone.
Kokoro® Men's Creme, the premium moisturizing cream containing a special blend of saw palmetto oil (0.8%), pygeum bark extract, pumpkin seed oil, natural progesterone USP (0.8%).
Why a Men's Creme?
Kokoro, LLC has combined proven male supplements such as saw palmetto oil, pygeum bark extract, pumpkin seed oil, stinging nettle extract, and zinc with natural progesterone in a premium, all-natural moisturizing cream.
The use of natural progesterone in topical skin creams is supported by many physicians and health professionals. One prominent physician states that prostate health can be improved by a daily intake of 8-12 mg of progesterone. Daily use of Kokoro® Men's Creme supplies this recommended level.
In choosing a progesterone cream for men, consider the following:
- Kokoro® creams are non-ethoxylated. This current state-of-the-art approach in cream formulation uses only an all-natural vegetable emulsifier instead of the more common, and less expensive, polyethylene glycol (PEG) stearates that you will find in many other products.
- Kokoro® creams contain no surfactants, which are wetting agents.
- Kokoro® creams meet vegan and vegetarian standards. Two ingredients that vegans object to, hyaluronic acid and keratin, are found in other products.
- Kokoro® products use a natural, full-spectrum preservative, phenoxyethanol, as opposed to methyl, butyl, or propyl-paraben found in many products.
- Kokoro® creams are non-comedogenic - they won't clog skin pores. Isopropyl mearistate contributes to blackheads and can be found in many products.
- All ingredients in our creams are either plant or mineral derived.
- We use no animal products or by-products nor do we use any petrochemical based ingredients.
- Kokoro® products are cruelty-free - we do not use any animal testing.
- This carefully blended cream is designed to deliver natural progesterone along with herbs and oils known for their positive effects in supporting and maintaining male health.
- Kokoro® products are the original and only licensed company to use the Bio-Identical® registered trademark, used under license from Healthy Living Communications, LLC.
Deionized water, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (coconut oil derived), Progesterone USP (396 mg, wild yam derived), Cetyl Alcohol (vegetable derived), Stearic Acid (palm oil), Saw Palmetto Oil, Apricot Oil, Pygeum Bark Extract, Stinging Nettle Extract, Pumpkinseed Oil, Zinc Stearate, Squalane (olive oil derived), dex-panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose (plant fibers), Phenoxyethanol (natural preservative), Orange Extract.
Amount: Apply 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon twice daily to areas of the body high in capillary count, such as chest, throat, face, palms of hands, or soles of feet.
How Often: 3 weeks on and 1 week off
View All Kokoro
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Men's Health
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Hormonal Balance
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Vitamins For Men > Prostate Health
Top 10 Supplements
Top 10 Vitamins for Men