Natralia Anti Itch Soothing Cream Oatmeal & Menthol Description
- pH Balanced
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- Calms, relieves & soothes irritated skin
- Petroleum & Cortisone Free
Natralia Anti-itch Soothing Cream is a balanced blend of colloidal oatmeal and menthol to soothe and relieve itchy, irritated skin. Through this unique action and its intense moisturizing base, Natralia Anti-itch Soothing Cream helps to alleviate itching. Natralia Anti-itch Soothing Cream is fast acting.
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritation, cuts or scrapes and sunburn. Temporarily protects and helps relieve itching and minor skin irritations caused by:
- Rashes & Eczema
- Poison Ivy, Oak or Sumac
- Insect Bites
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Smooth in gently
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin
- Store between 50° - 86° F in a dry place
Colloidal Oatmeal 2%... ...Skin protectant
Menthol 0.6%......Topical analgesic
Benzyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Isopropyl Palmitate, Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Metabisulfite, Stearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Theobrome Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Water.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on open wounds.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use (7 days) of this product as directed or if local irritation or rash occurs.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
View All Natralia
View All Beauty & Personal Care > Skin Care > Moisturizers
Top 10 Skin Care