Natural Factors BioSil Bone Collagenizer Ultra Description
- Increases Bone Collagen Formation
- Increases Calcium Binding Sites
- Promotes Bone Pliability
- Increases Bone Mineral Density (BMD)
- Boosts the Effectiveness of Dietary and Supplemental Calcium
- Helps Maintain Positive Osteoblast Balance
- Advanced Calcium Delivery System
Collagen serves as the “binding sites” for calcium and gives bone the pliability it needs to withstand physical stress. Age-related diminution of collagen leads to brittle bones and low BMD. The ch-OSA® in Collagenizer® ULTRA increases bone collagen formation and increases BMD (bone mineral density). The choline and inositol help maintain “osteo-balance,” ensuring proper renewal of bone. The MK7 makes sure calcium gets delivered to the bone site. Vitamin B12 together with choline protects against collagen breakdown.
Take 2 capsules, once daily, with or without food. For optimum results, take with your daily calcium supplement or a calcium rich food source.
View All Natural Factors
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Bone & Joint
Top 10 Vitamins