Nature's Way Alive! Calcium Bone Formula Max Absorption Description
- Bonus size: 50% more
- Whole Foods Market Exclusive!
Alive!® Plant Source Calcium is derived from Lithothamnion (calcified red algae seaweed sustainably harvested from pristine Icelandic waters), kale, spinach and collard greens.
Easy to digest & Utilize
While many calcium supplements are sourced from limestone rock or animal bones, Alive! Calcium provides calcium and trace minerals that may be easier for the body to digest, absorb and utilize.
Promote Healthy Bones
Adequate calcium intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Alive! Plant Source Calcium provides 1,000 mg of calcium per serving (100% DV), vitamin C, vitamin D3, vitamin K2, magnesium and supportive minerals.
- Max Absorption: Vitamin D3 enhances calcium absorption and utilization.
- Bone Density: Magnesium & vitamin C help maintain bone density.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) directs calcium to the bones where it’s needed most.
- Additional Minerals: Boron and strontium assist calcium in promoting healthy bones.
Take 4 tablets daily, preferably with food. For best results, take 2 tablets twice daily with food. Do not exceed recommended dose.
View All Nature's Way
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Minerals > Calcium
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Bone & Joint
Top 10 Vitamins
Top 10 Mineral Supplements
Top 10 Calcium Supplement