Natures Way Ginkgold Eyes Ginkgo Extract Description
Health & longevity through the healing of power of nature–that's what it means to Trust the Leaf®.
Start Getting the Benefits of Ginkgold Eyes
- Helps strengthen tiny capillaries
- Supports healthy connective tissue and microcirculation
Optimal Nigh Vision
- Supports the eye's retina and its ability to adapt to light and dark conditions
- Provides carotenoids (lutein & zeaxanthin) that are essential to they eye's macula
- Helps protect against free radicals
- Oxidative stress can affect the health of eye and blood vessel tissues
Retinal and Macular Health are Essential to Proper Vision
What is the retina? Lining the back of the eye, the retina "sees" light and transforms it into nerve impulses that the brain interprets as vision. Maintaining healthy capillaries (tiny blodd vessels) is key to optimal retinal function.
What is the macula? It is the retina's central area where light is focused. Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin) found in the macula are critical to protecting the retina from ultraviolet (UV) light and free radicals.
Take 2 tablets daily with water at mealtimes. May be used in conjunction with up to 180 mg of Ginkgold Ginkgo biloba extract.
View All Nature's Way
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Vision Health