Natures Way Liquid Coconut Oil Description
Stays Liquid When Refrigerated
- Great for Cooking
- Superior Flavor
- Natural Energy
- 93% MCTs
Pure, Expeller Pressed Oil
- From premiu, non-GMO coconuts
- Non-hydrogenated; No trans fat
- Hexane-free; No Solvents used
- Delicious taste & smell of fresh coconuts
- Enhances flavor of your favorite foods
93% MCTs for Natural Energy
- 13 g of medium chain triglycerides (laurie/capric/caprylic acids) per tablespoon
- Used by the body to produce energy
- Ideal for healthy lifestyles, exercise and weight loss programs
Good For Hair & Skin
- Hair Care: Apply directly to hair before washing as a natural conditioner.
- Skin Care: Apply directly onto the skin as a natural moisturizing lotion.
Suggested Cooking Use
As an alternative to butter, margarine or vegetable oil, use for baking and sautéing in temperatures up to 350º F. Great for salad dressings, sauces, dips, smoothies, drizzling over popcorn & more!
Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Coconut Oil
No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place. Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if inner freshness seal under bottle cap is broken or missing.
View All Nature's Way
View All Beauty & Personal Care > Hair Care
View All Beauty & Personal Care > Skin Care
View All Food > Cooking & Bakery > Cooking Oils & Healthy Oils
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Herbs & Botanicals > Coconut Oil > Coconut Oil for Cooking
Top 10 Hair Care Products
Top 10 Natural Skin Care
Top 10 Cooking Oil
Top 10 Vitamins
Top 10 Coconut Oil