Nature's Way Sambucus For Kids Syrup Description
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, medical researchers have proven its efficacy in clinical trials.
Nature's Way® Bio-Certified Sambucus is the superior black elderberry extract.
- Standardized, Bio-Certified extract with proven bioavailability and activity within the body for optimal effectiveness
- From premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of BioActives® constituents
- Full spectrum, solvent-free extraction process for maximum potency
- Natural formula — no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Gluten-free and Kosher certified
- Kids Syrup Formula
This formula is a great tasting natural remedy especially for children. It combines standardized, Bio-Certified black elderberry extract, echinacea angustifolia (root), echinacea purpurea (flower) and natural raspberry flavor in a base of fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin and citric acid.
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily. Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use: Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 mL) twice daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) twice daily.
Fructose, Purified water, Vegetable-source glycerin, Natural raspberry flavor, Citric acid
View All Nature's Way
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Vitamins For Kids
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Kid's Health
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Elderberry
Top 10 Vitamins
Top 10 Kids Vitamins