Nature's Way Sambucus Original Syrup Description
For centuries, the dark berries of the black elder have been used as a winter remedy.
Pure, Potent Extract
- Pure, potent extract that provides the equivalent of 6.4 grams (6,400 mg) of berries in every 100 mg serving.
- Standardized, Bio-Certified extract with proven bioavailability and activity within the body for optimal effectiveness
- From premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of BioActives® constituents
- Full spectrum, solvent-free extraction process for maximum potency
- Natural formula — no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Gluten-free and Kosher certified
- Safe for adults and children (ages 2 and up)
Original Syrup Formula
This formula is a great tasting natural remedy for children and adults. It combines standardized, Bio-Certified black elderberry extract and natural raspberry flavor in a base of fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin and citric acid.
For Daily Maintenance: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily.
Fructose, Purified water, Vegetable-source glycerin, Natural raspberry flavor, Citric acid
Notes: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
View All Nature's Way
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Elderberry
Top 10 Vitamins