Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare Syrup Mint-Menthol Description
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with common colds and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- Sore throat
The right extract addresses the cause.
Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) 1X – the main ingredient in Umcka ColdCare – works with the immune system to help support the body’s own natural defense mechanisms. That means you’re getting a medicine that works safely with your body – not against it.
Easy-to-swallow, delicious relief for cold symptoms.
Umcka ColdCare Mint-Menthol Syrup is a soothing liquid formula that reduces the severity of throat, nasal and bronchial irritations including cough, congestion and sore throat. This delicious, easy dose syrup is ready to take on your cold symptoms.
Clinically proven to speed recovery.
Umcka goes beyond symptom relief and actually helps you recover faster – which means you can get back to life faster, too. In fact, studies show that adults with acute bronchial irritations were able to return to work nearly two days earlier with EPs 7630. You can feel confident knowing that the EPs 7630 found within Umcka has been widely studied by various clinical organizations in the treatment of the common cold, bronchial irritations and other upper respiratory concerns.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) 3 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Pelargonium sidoides 1X (shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms)
Alcohol (8.2%), fructose, natural menthol, natural spearmint flavor, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Cough last more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or nursing, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
View All Nature's Way
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Lung & Bronchial
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Homeopathic > Homeopathic Cold Remedies