Nelsons H plus Care Hemorrhoid Cream Description
- Contains NO Vasoconstrictors
- Relieves Burning, Itching, Pain & Discomfort
- Reduces Swelling
- Protects Irratated Tissue
- Paraben Free
- With Aloe Base
If you’re living with high blood pressure and hemorrhoids, choose your relief with care. New H+care™ Hemorrhoid Cream has been uniquely formulated to help provide soothing relief from the burning, itching, pain, and discomfort associated with hemorrhoidswithout the use of vasoconstrictors, steroids, anesthetics or parabens.
- For external and internal hemorrhoids
- Helps relieve the local itching, discomfort and pain associated with hemorrhoids.
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue and relieves burning.
- Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomfort.
- Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated, anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful.
Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream.
When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap.
Apply to the effected area as needed, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement.
Intrarectal Use: remove cover from application, attatch applicator to tube, lubricate application well and gently insert applicator after each use and replace cover.
Also apply cream to external are.
Regular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptoms.
Active Ingredients: Aesculus hippocastanum 1X HPUS (Alleviates irratation and itching), Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS (Promotes Healing), Collinsonia canadensis 1X HPUS (Alleviates itching), Hamamelis virginiana 1X HPUS (Alleviates pain), Paeonia officinalis 1X HPUS (Alleviates itching and pain.)
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe vera, Beeswax, Caprylic triglyceride, Caprylyl gycol, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl palmitate, Citric acid, Glycerine, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Isopropyl palmitate, Potassium sorbate, Purified water, Shea butter, Xanthan gum.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Bleeding Occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- introduction of applicator into the rectum causes additional pain
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of Children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
View All Nelsons Pure & Clear