Nelsons Sting Gel Description
- Nelsons Sting Gel for insect bites and stings Homeopathic medicine.
- No petrolatum, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, or animal products.
- Not tested on animals.
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Britain's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality. Natural care since 1860. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Nelsons Sting Gel Directions
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before the first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas and rub in lightly.
- Clean affected area, then gently apply cream to pimples and blemishes.
Active Ingredients: (Active ingredients are organically grown and processed): Extract of Arnica Montana Tincture (Organically Grown 2.5% V/w), Calendula Officinalis Tincture (2.5% v/w), Hypericum Perforatum Tincture 2.5% v/w Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Water (Purified), Tea Tree Oil, Trolamine
Warnings: For external use only. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Avoid contact with eyes. If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding as a health professional before use.
View All Nelsons Pure & Clear
View All Beauty & Personal Care
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Healing Oils & Ointments
View All Household Products > Insect Repellent