New Chapter Bone Strength Description
- Plant-Sourced, Whole-Food Calcium; Reduces the risk of osteoporosis+
- 3-in-1 Benefit: Bone strength support, joint flexibility & heart health support
- Clinical Strength plant calcium with fermented Vitamin D3 for absorption, Vitamin K2 to direct calcium to bones, Magnesium and 70+ whole-food trace minerals
- Easy-to-Swallow slim tablets with slow & steady release
- Non-GMO Project Verified, 100% Vegetarian, Kosher, Gluten Free, Sustainably Harvested (No Limestone or Chalk, No Animal Byproducts, No Dairy, No Synthetic Binders or Fillers, No Eggs, No Nuts, No Fish or Shellfish)
Do you know what is in your calcium supplement? Truth is, most common types of calcium supplements are calcium carbonate derived from limestone rock. Bone Strength Take Care is different. It’s the #1-selling natural plant based calcium. New Chapter Calcium includes fermented Vitamin D3 and Vitamin k2( for a 3-in-1 complete formula that supports not only bone strength but also joint mobility, and heart health.
Evidence suggests that calcium from whole food sources may produce more favorable effects in bone health than isolated calcium supplements. Similar to most nutrients, the body can utilize calcium much more effectively when it is paired with its natural co-factors such as magnesium, natural MK-7), Vitamin D3, and other trace minerals.
The most common form of calcium supplement today is derived from limestone. You don't eat rocks as part of your balanced diet, why would you choose to supplement your bone health nutritional needs with limestone?
The calcium complex in Bone Strength Take Care is derived from a special form of plant called Lithothamnion, harvested from pristine shores along the Icelanding coastline. Much like the vegetables from an organic garden, the algae is harvested live and then cold processed to retain its nutritional value.
Calcium must be completely dissolved in order to be absorbed. The plant-based calcium found in Bone Strength Take Care is porous, which dramatically increases the calcium's surface area. Stomach acid can then come into greater contact with the calcium, making it easy to dissolve.
† Adequate calcium throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Take 6 tablets with 8oz of water in the middle of the large meal. For best results, take 2 tablet with lunch and 4 tablets with dinner daily.
View All New Chapter
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Minerals > Calcium
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Bone & Joint
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Kid's Health
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Vitamin D > Calcium & Vitamin D
Top 10 Mineral Supplements
Top 10 Vitamin D Supplements