Numi Tea Green Tea Mate Lemon Description
- The Purest Tea on the Planet
- Green Tea ~ Contains Caffeine
- Crisp Clear Energizer
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- 18 Full Leaf Tea Bags
- Certified Organic, International Quality Assurance
- Kosher and Pareve
For hundreds of years, Yerba Mate has been a ceremonial drink of friendship and hospitality to the people of the South American rainforest. This evergreen leaf is known for its pleasantly stimulating effect and for evoking a cheerful mental lucidity. Our unique infusion of Mate, Australian rainforest's organic Lemon Myrtle, touted as "herb of the millennium" for its high citral content, and green tea unfolds an uplifting lemon taste with sweet and earthy undertones. This energizing blend heightens ones senses, as clarity arrives like birdsong after fresh rain.
A journey of imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment...
We invite you to take the tea transformation.
- Selecting premium, full leaf teas - never tea dust - to ensure smooth, soothing flavors that nurture your health.
- Using 100% real ingredients - fruits, flowers and spices - to create an authentic, natural taste.
- We don't believe in the common practice of adding oils and "natural" flavorings to create flavor.
- Supporting our communiTea by sourcing certified organic teas and herbs directly from farmers.
- Purchasing Fair Trade Certified teas guarantees workers are provided a fair wage leading to an improved quality of life.
- Using eco-friendly packaging: This carton is made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy based inks and the tea bags themselves are biodegradable.
For green and Oolong teas, bring water just below a boil. Steep 2-4 minutes, to desired strength. Due to the delicacy of green and Oolong tea, careful attention is needed to capture the full taste. Serve hot or cold.
100% organic South American Yerba Mate blend, 100% organic lemon myrtle, 100% organic chun mee green tea. Warnings Check with your doctor before you take any dietary supplement, including vitamins and minerals. If your doctor starts you on a supplement, watch for warning signals that could indicate problems: stomach discomfort, pain, headache, rashes, or even vague symptoms like tiredness, dizziness, or lethargy.
View All Numi Tea
View All Food > Coffee, Tea & Beverages > Tea > Green Tea